Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas Eve Alone

Hi there,

Sorry I left you without any writing, my diary. Now I already in UK for almost three months. I quite happy here. I make a lot of friend, and they are really nice to me. I have a lot of fun here. traveling around UK is really amazing. I have already go to Edinburg Scotland, that is really nice place. Besides that I have already go to Windsor, Bath, Oxford, and London for many times. I really glad that I can receive the scholarship. I think that God is really nice to me. I am happy because my coordinator (Nia Alexandrov) telling me that I can come back for my thesis here. And I plan to have really good thesis, I will do my best for it.

Right now everything is really right and nice for me. There is so many friends helping me here around. I have nothing to worry about if I will live in UK but because I have to move to Greece, I feel a little bit worried about the riot in Greece. But I believe that God will protect me and bless me with everything that is good. Now is Christmas Eve ... I hope that I can be with my family in this special night, But ... I can't

Anyway ... Hope you will have Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ...

This is song that I like ... Hope that you like it too ... Hope the best for everyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas :-)

URL blogmu aku link ya biar gampang berkunjung (susah hapalin URL) :P
Grazie....

all the best,
Dafferianto