Friday 21 May 2010

Find a job

Hi there,

I have settled down in Birmingham and now I just got a job. I will start at Monday. I will be a PHP Developer. I am quite excited about this. Now I am waiting for the PHD position. I hope that I can get it and I can make my Stock Market Agent dream come true. I really-really want to do this. I just hope that I can and GOD will give me this opportunity.

So to all that still do not know what you want. Just imagine yourself in the next five years. What you want to become ? Who you will be in that time. If that is not enough Imagine what you will become in 10 years. And starting now just imagine what you have to do. What will take you there. Just do it and I am sure you will reach what you want.

I hope all the best for everyone. I know what I want and I know I will get it. I hope it will be the same with you.

No comments: