Sunday 18 January 2009

Travelling alone in Thessaloniki

Hi there,

Right now, I have already in Thessaloniki for one and a half week. So far so good, I like the free food here. I don't know what is the reason that the student here get free food. I really like it because I don't have to expense my money. I have already found the church here, and I might like the church here. They are really nice people and there is also free food after the service. Some cakes and other stuff.

Few days ago I go by myself to the White Tower. I found that the place is really nice. This is the first time I go alone, I never go by myself before, I am really dependent, I don't like that. But because of my room mate here don't like to go travelling and prefer to stay at home, I prefer to go by myself than staying at home.


My friend Anna want to go to Meteora today, in her birthday. I want to join her, but because that I have to wait for my friend, so we can't catch the bus and can't make it. I don't like this situation, waiting for someone and being punished because of someone else. Later I might consider myself more than another person. Or if I have to make some appointment I will make sure that everyone is not messing with me and take it all seriously. Because of his mistake right now Anna celebrate her birthday alone in Meteora

... I hope all the best for her ... Happy Birthday Anna ...


No comments: