Friday 23 January 2009

Win 50 euro ... Lucky Me

Hi There,

Last time I told you the story about travel alone in Thessaloniki. Right now I will tell you how GOD answering my question.

The day before yesterday, I ask to my friend, Should I give the money to the church and how much to give ? And after that, yesterday, He answer me. I never have direct answer from GOD before, but right now I know that GOD do that to me. Yesterday, I attend the christian community here in Greece (the name of the community is Campus Crusade, you can find the "Agape Student" group in facebook). They hold an event every year. The first meeting after New Year, they will cut a big cake and there is a coin inside. Everyone who get the coin will get 50 euro as the price.

And you know ... I am the one who get it. I don't know what you think of it ... about this situation, but I think that GOD is answering my question. He is really nice to me. I hope He will be nice to you also.

That's all for my write today. I feel that I am really lucky and I am really happy winning the 50 euro money.

Hope the best for eeveryone...

Djohan Wahyudi

No comments: