Friday 25 December 2009

My Christmas Time in Thessaloniki

Hi all,

Today is 25th of December 2009. I have my first Christmas time in Greece. I have a really good time at Christmas last year in UK. And now I get also really wonderful Christmas in Thessaloniki. I will tell you what happen to me on 24th and 25th of December 2009.

At 24th there are 2 families invites me to their house. So I go to the first one in Tom's house around 1 o clock. They invite a lot of people in that party. I stay there until 4 o clock. Here is the photo when I am there.


Then I back home and I go to another family from my church that invite me for dinner. They are a German couple that recently move here to Thessaloniki. We have great conversation and great time together.

After that I go home and sleep.

In the 25th I go to the church and talk with some of the member of the church there. I take a picture with my pastor and a really nice old lady in my church. Here is the picture.

When I am on the church suddenly my friend from couchsurfing send me an SMS and asking me if I have plan for that day and he invite me to his house to eat lunch with his family. I directly accept his invitation. I don't have a plan anyway. Then I eat really big meals on his place.

I have a wonderful time on Christmas. I just hope it will be the same as your Christmas time.

Wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

sandy said...

Dalam keteduhan hati ada ketulusan budi, dalam kemiskinan harta ada kekayaan hati, dalam kerapuhan raga ada ketegaran jiwa. Hidup ini akan sangat indah jika ada maaf diantara kita. kadang mata salah melihat, kadang mulut salah berucap, kadang kaki salah melangkah, kadang hati salah menduga, ---- Selamat Menyongsong Natal dan Tahun Baru. Semoga sukacita dan damai natal membawa hikmah dalam hidup kita. IMMANUEL.........