Monday 7 December 2009

My summer experience

After a long time not writing this Blog. Finally I am back. I will catch up with you because there are so many things happen.

The first one is my summer holiday. I get three months summer holiday which is really-really long period of time. I want to return to my country Indonesia, but I have to pay a lot for that. So in the end my parents just told me to stay in Europe and try to save money. It's not worth to spend the money on the flight ticket and then doing nothing in my country. I guess that is the best advice I got. So I am beginning my journey to go around Europe.

I will make it short because 3 months is too long to describe all. So I will just write down only the important stuff. I am traveling with Ryanair and they say it's the cheapest airlines in Europe. I get the promotion ticket which is only 1 euro each time I fly, so I make the route and book many flights that time. Then I have another problem because I will spend a lot of money in hostel and other stuff, but my friend told me about couchsurfing and this is really change my life. I stay with someone in couchsurfing in different countries for free. I will describe all of this in my later post. But for now I will keep short. I will just tell you all the countries I went in summer. Here is the list :

- Netherlands (Eindhoven, Rotterdam, Delft, Den Haag, Amsterdam(only airport))
- Denmark (Copenhagen)
- Sweden (Malmo, Gothenburg, Stockholm)
- Norway (Oslo)
- Finland (Turku, Helsinki, Tampere)
- Germany (Hamburg, Berlin, Postdam, Wittenberg, Luneberg, Stade, Bermen, Munster, Osnabruck, Koln, Frankfurt)
- Italy (Milan, Venice, Bologna, Florence, Pisa, Roma)
- Belgium (Brussels)
- United Kingdom (Liverpool, Manchester)
- Spain (Madrid, Aranjuez, Granada, Cordoba)
- Portugal (Lisboa, Sintra)

So I guess that is the list of the country I have been in the summer. I am sorry I can not write all of my experience one by one but I will tell you more information about my long summer trip on the next post. I will try to write down all of my travel experience in Europe. I will also explain a little bit about the tips and trick how to do that.

Oke ... that is all for now. I will try to update this blog as soon as I have time.

Hope all the best for everyone

No comments: