Sunday 14 June 2009

Baptized today ... and God answering the question of my life

Hi there,

I am so happy today because I have been baptized. I don't feel much different though. After baptized I expect something spectacular, but I just feel the same as before ^^.

There is something different today though, in this big occasion of my life. God answer my question, the question I have been asking for several years. The question I have been asking for is "What is the purpose of my life ?". My friends here in Madrid giving me one book as gift for my baptism that maybe is God answer to that particular question. I don't even talk about this particular question to my friend here in Madrid, because we just meet for several weeks, so in the end I just think that this is God answer through my friends.

The title of the book is "THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE" by Rick Warren, I am sure that this book can answer my question. This book will take 40 days for me to read. The book explain why we need 40 days to read it. There will be 40 chapter to read and we have to read one chapter each day and think about it before continuing to next chapter. I will dedicate my time to read this book everyday in the next 40 days, even though I have exam in next day and next week. I think it will be fine because I will need to only read one chapter each day.

I will face my exam tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, the day after that and in the next several weeks. So I really need your help. Please pray for me so God will give me strengths. I believe He will give me all the best, and I can face the exam easily.

Hope all the best for everyone.

Best Regards,

Djohan Wahyudi.

1 comment:

d said...

Hi DJ,

Congrats yak. Really happy for you. I remember you have lots of questions on God and life...while we're in Taiwan..

"Purpose Driven Life" is a good book. I pray for you, on this journey.
Hope we can meet again someday, somewhere...

DaWei - NTUST