Saturday 6 June 2009

I will do my dissertation in Greece

Hi,

I want to tell you all that I have to do my dissertation in Greece. After a long process of thinking and asking for supervisor, finally they told me that I have to do my dissertation in Greece. Maybe this is the way GOD want for me. Actually I have already thinking about it a lot and I have already imagined that I will be in Greece. My professor have already agreed my proposal so I do not have anything else to worry about.

Oh maybe there is something I have to worry about. That is about my visa to go to Greece. I know that I can go to Greece using the student visa I get from Spain, but they told me that I have to apply for another student card for Greece. It will be different, I still do not know about it and I guess I will have to handle this situation by myself because it's looks like no one knows about it.

I will take a look on Greece embassy website, how to apply the visa and how to fulfill all of the requirements. I will try to figure about it before I go to another country, but I'm sure that I can finish all of this before go to another country for summer.

And about the summer. I plan to work for summer internship, I have apply a lot but I still do not know if I'm going to get the job or not. Besides I have already plan to traveling around Europe also, I plan to go to Skandinavian Country, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherland, Paris and Poland. I do not know if I am going to be able to visit all of this countries but that is my plan for now. It might have a little change but overall this is the plan.

Hope me good luck okay ... I hope that I can finish all of this plan and visa problem before going to another countries.

Hope the best for everyone

Best Regards,

Djohan Wahyudi.

No comments: