Monday 1 June 2009

In Spain

Hi there,

I am in Spain .. now. I met several Indonesian student here, they all so nice to me. I have been to several city in Spain (Madrid, Granada, Toledo, Valencia, Barcelona). I will post you for the photo later because until now I still haven't see them yet. I do not know what is happening but for sure I feel that I do not have time to do everything, even though I watch movies and traveling for some time but I always feel that I do not have enough time here, I don't know why. In here I don't like my place but I can not do anything because I have paid the deposit, I live with one family that have a baby. The baby (one year) is always shouting without reason and the husband and wife often fighting. I don't like it to be in this situation. But anyway I will be in UK or Greece, I will only need to hang on for another month, hope I can stand it.

Let me tell you about my project now. I will do my theses project in Stock Market Trader Agent. The idea is to buy and sell the stock automatically. The agent should make the decision to buy and to sell. Right now I have been assigned to UK to do the project, but I still confuse because until now I still can not find supervisor there. I am really glad to be assigned in Reading, but after talk with other people and can't find supervisor there, I don't mind if I have to go to Greece. I will post to you later where I will be for the project. Right now both is okay with me. I think I will wait for my coordinator decision. I don't mind at all to go to UK or Greece.

I will explain to you also my comparison between UK and Greece. In UK there wouldn't be any trouble in communication because they use English. I have a lot of friends there and it will be so nice to be there. There wouldn't be any language boundaries to work in UK. While In Greece, you will have free food and you do not need to cook. You will save a lot of money by staying there. The teacher will help you for sure doing your theses. All the comparison I made is only the positive one, because I will be assigned in one of this places anyway, so I need to be in positive energy about the place.

Hope I will be assigned in the place I should be. I am really confuse now and still can't decide what should I do. I just keep praying and hoping that I can have the best of it. I just wait for GOD decision for me. I am sure He will give me the best place to go. I believe in Him.

Please pray for me ... And Hope the best for everyone.

No comments: