Tuesday 8 February 2011

"Software Agents for Stock Market Trading" - My First Book

Hi everyone,

I just want to share with you that I have published my first book. The book is my project thesis for my master degree. I wrote down all the experiment that I have done for creating software agents for stock market trading. I built my simulation and test the software agents on my simulation using real transaction data.

It gives me a really good result and I think that I can apply it in a real world. At first I am not sure about sharing this as a book, but after a lot of thinking I finally I publish it. I supposed this knowledge can be share with everyone to make people change their mind about putting money on forex or stock market, because in near future all the transaction will be done automatically using software agents. This agents will not be so smart like people, but it will have several advantages for being automatic. It will not have feeling or time limitation so it can control and keep track on the stock market 24hours. The stock market and forex market has already move towards this trend. The question is "Can you beat this agents ?" Because the agents will get money for sure.

I hope that I am sharing a little bit of my knowledge to you. This is the link to my book from amazon.

My Book in Amazon



Hope that everyone can read my work. Hopefully I can open your mind about the software agents.

Best Regards,

Djohan Wahyudi.

4 comments:

Nelly said...

excellent!!!

proud to know U

d said...

two thumbs up

mantab tenan dj

stock market trading said...

I want to look into stock market trading investing but I want to know all the information surrounding it from a legitimate place. If anyone knows any information about it then please provide to me.

seo company said...

Hi there, I am setting up a new online business and need some advice on how to do the SEO. I used to look after a website with my old job and the agency.