Tuesday 26 February 2013

Moved in Netherland

Hi everyone,

Sorry that I haven't write anything for about 2 years. I had tried to fixed my life for a while. I had a lot of problem in the past 2 years, about the job, the religion and some others but everything is working out now. I like where I am now, how I live now and what I do. I am afraid I cannot tell all of my problem to you but I believe that I reach into solution and reach a good state now. There is a lot has changed in my life and I believe I grew to be a better man. So here is my current status
  1. Lives in Eindhoven and will be staying here for at least 2 years, hopefully more
  2. Work as Software Technology Trainee in Eindhoven University of Technology
  3. Happy to be single but hoping to find the right girl to live with for the rest of my life.
  4. I consider myself to be atheist now, since all of the science knowledge that I got just in the past two years can explain where the live come from, If you say about religion. I think my religion will be science. I will write further about this later on.
So that will be the update I can tell now. Hope all the best for everyone.

No comments: